Well, if this hasn’t been the weirdest year ever. My reading rate has been significantly impacted and I definitely didn’t read as many books as I usually would’ve, but that’s OK.
Here’s a round up of my favourite books of 2020. They’re not in any particular order as I loved them all for different reasons.
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments below what your favourite book was this year – and as always, links to blog posts are welcome!
*Just to let you know, my blog contains affiliate links.
Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you a bookish week,
One thought on “My Favourite Books of 2020 [Wrap Up 2020]”
Some of my favorite books I’ve read this year-
1. Four by Four by Sara Mesa
2. Please Don’t Hug Me by Kay Kerr
3. Tatty by Christine Dwyer Hickey
4. The Murders of Molly Southbourne by Tade Thompson
5. Mapping the Interior by Stephen Graham Jones
6. The Motel Life by Willy Vlautin
7. Montana 1948 by Larry Watson
8. Prosper’s Demon by K.J. Parker
9. The Fictional Man by Al Ewing
10. King and the Dragonflies by Kacen Callender